Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The StubbyDog Project And A Call For Help

The StubbyDog Project is working to break down discrimination against these once favored family pets. Pit Bulls are getting a bad rap in the media. The problem is bad owners, not bad dogs.

StubbyDog will be one of the groups featured in my online dog magazine that launches on December lst. Want to get the premier copy for free? Contact me with your e-mail! bb-bjd@comcast.net and put magazine copy in the subject line.

Check out StubbyDog on Facebook.

The Pit Bull Positive Show is putting together a video to show the many faces of American Pit Bull Terrier owners and they need your help! All you have to do is submit a short video of you saying this line " I am (your name and occupation) and I am an American Pit Bull Terrier owner." That's it! Send your videos (an...d any questions about the project) to danmeagher@pitbullpositive.org.

3 comments:

  1. Great cause! I sent this over to our pals at pittiesinthecity. They do such a wonderful job of pit bull positive!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    can't wait to see the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out for StubbyDog Barabara! Can't wait to see the magazine!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. I can't wait to see the finished product too. Lots of great stuff and I am excited. Love all the Pit Bull info, because it is sad. I think my little Rascal gal has a bit of pit in her. Sweetest dog. If you didn't make the connection, this is me at my other blog. Barbara, Writer With Dogs

    ReplyDelete