Monday, January 17, 2011

Entry # 6 Ziva, The Golden Retriever From Maine

Hello from Maine,

I'm Ziva, a 2 1/2 year old Golden Retriever from the Coast of Maine. I go everywhere with my Daddy in his truck and I especially love swimming. But living in such a rural area limits my chances to meet other canines from around the world. Fortunately, Daddy lets me use his computer to check out the handsome hounds on some of the Canine Dating sites. We are very careful because we have found out that some of these unscrupulous dogs don't always tell the truth on their profile page. There is no way that a dog can be a multi-millionaire international spy, live in a mansion in Miami and drive a Ferrari.

So a word to all of you pups that surf the web. Better to be safe than sorry.


Sorry, I don't Twitter or Text, no thumbs, you know.
Love to you all,
                                        Ziva Skakle
                                        Stockton Springs, Maine

PS: Here I am with my older sister Baby!



How Bad am I? In my Michael Jackson hat and sunglasses.



You can friend me on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Hello we saw you on a friends blog and thought we would drop by.

    We love your photos. Look forward to reading your bloggie and seeing what you get up to!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ziva!
    How do you feel about Aire-boys..heehee!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ziva,

    You look fabulous! I sure hope you find true love soon!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your photos, and such precious doggies, the comments are cool2. Keep up the good work, and as u say, be careful online.. xxx Angel

    ReplyDelete